From: Taste With the Eyes
This picture I think says enough. I <3 pretty food.
- Cook pasta and peas in boiling salted water. Drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add chile flakes, smoked paprika and walnuts. Stir until the walnuts are brown and coated in chile oil.
- Microplane or mince a small clove of garlic into half a cup of yogurt and a few tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Chiffonade basil leaves and blanched pea sprouts.
- Assemble with peas and pasta on bottom, yogurt sauce in the middle, and walnuts on top. Sprinkle with some feta and basil and pea sprouts. I'm pretty sure this is the girliest thing I've ever cooked. John wanted nothing to do with it but it tasted awesome.